He has received license degree in 1989 from Mechanical Engineering Department at Gazi University, MSc. degree in 1992 from Mechanical Engineering Department at M.E.T.U., and PhD degree in 1998 from Mechanical Engineering Department of Gazi University.
- He has worked as Assist. Prof. between 2003 and 2007, Associate Prof. between 2007 and 2013, and has been working as Department Chair in Mechanical Engineering Department at Gazi University since 2013.
- He is among the founders of Clean Energy Research and Application Center of Gazi University and a member of its administrative committee.
- He is also a member of administrative committee of Turkish Society for Thermal Sciences and Technology (TIBTD). He has selected as President of TIBTD since April of 2018.
- He has studies on application of Thermodynamic Laws, entropy production, combustion, reacting flows, fuel cells, boron production, natural convection, cooling systems, coal gasification and energy recovery.
- He is ASHRAE Turkish Chapter President Elect.